USA Presidential Election has come and gone, The man who 90% of Americans didn’t support, surprisingly emerged victoriously, Let’s share some of the true facts you might not know about the newly elect USA President; Donald Trump
- Trump has always been his boisterous, aggressive self. His parents sent him to the New York Military Academy at age 13 because they wanted the energetic young man to learn discipline. He graduated in 1964 from the Academy and eventually earned a BS in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- He has never smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol or done drugs. His older brother, Fred, was an alcoholic for many years and warned Trump to avoid drinking, and he adhered to his elder brother’s instruction till date. Fred ultimately died from his addiction.
- There has never been so much discussion about a president’s hair before, but Trump’s hair has had a lot of media attention. He revealed his secret in an interview with Playboy: “I get up, take a shower and wash my hair. Then I read the newspapers and watch the news on television, and slowly the hair dries. It takes about an hour. I don’t use a blow-dryer. Once it’s dry I comb it. Once I have it the way I like it — even though nobody else likes it — I spray it and it’s good for the day”.
- USA president-elect Donald Trump almost lost those signature locks and their 50 shades of unclear color. In 2007, Trump entered into a bet with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Both men chose a pro-wrestling representative Bobby Lashley and Umaga to fight on their behalf and the billionaire whose representative lost the fight had to shave his head. We all know who won and Trump helped shave McMahon’s head.
watch the video below:
WWE Wrestlemania 23
- You can find his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 2007, Trump became the 2,327th star to receive the honor for his role as producer of NBC’s The Apprentice. Trump is the only presidential elect with his own board game, titled Trump: The Game. The monopoly-like game launched in 1989 and was ultimately discontinued after dismal sales and poor reviews.
- Although Trump doesn’t drink, he launched his own brand of vodka in 2006, self-described as “a superb product and beautifully packaged.” Unfortunately, consumers didn’t agree and production of Trump Vodka was halted in 2011 due to meager sales.
- He’s currently married to Slovenian model Melania Knauss, but he’s also been married to an alternate on the 1968 Czech Olympic Ski Team (Ivana Zelnickova Winklmayr) and actor Marla Maples. He cheated on Winklymayr with Maples, which led to a confrontation between the two women on a ski slope in Aspen, Colo. in 1991.
- Trump was an active member of the “birther” movement that questioned President Obama’s birthplace. He even sent investigators to Obama’s native Hawaii to back up his accusations. When Obama publically released his birth certificate in 2014, Trump referred to at his “so-called birth certificate, or whatever it was.” He was also a member of the Democratic Party in 2001 before changing over to the Republican Party.
- A germaphobe, Trump dislikes shaking hands. When forced to shake hands, he has an interesting technique of vigorously pulling the other person close into his body.
- Trump didn’t drop his football fantasies after playing varsity football in high school. In 1983, he purchased the New Jersey Generals of the United States Football League, which he unsuccessfully tried to merge with the National Football League. The USFL soon folded.
- He doesn’t lack in self-confidence. He was quoted in 2004 in The Daily News saying, “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”